January is a great time to visit Rome - after the busyness of Christmas and New Year, January sees the crowds disappear, and the city relax.
To make the most of your visit to Rome check out the Romewise 'Rome in January' e-book, full of useful information, and answers to the following:
"Your eBook was indespensible on our recent trip to Rome - it really helped us make the most of our time in the city!" - Peter, UK, 2019
How to download this e-book:
1. Click the green 'Add to cart' button above, which will add the product to your cart (the cart will appear as a slide-out from the side of the screen)
2. Click the green 'CHECKOUT' button to proceed with your purchase
3. Enter the required information and select your payment method. We accept credit and debit cards (processed using Stripe), or PayPal.
4. If you have a promo code, enter it in the 'Discount code' box.
5. Click 'Pay Now' to finish your order if paying by credit card - for PayPal orders. click 'Proceed to Payment' and login to your PayPal account.
6. Wait for the window to refresh.
7. Download the file to your local device directly using the blue 'Download Now' button. You will also receive an email with a link to download your purchase.
8. Open the e-book in your preferred reading software (Adobe Acrobat, Apple Preview, etc.)
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com
What's included in this e-book?
This e-book includes a customized 3-day itinerary suggestion, specific to winter, based on our existing 3-day itinerary for Rome.
Each e-book links to live Google maps with the itinerary, but in case you don't have internet access (and you often don't while walking around a foreign city like Rome), I've also included static offline maps for you to follow.
And, the online maps include places to eat near all the sites mentioned, so you have those recommendations at hand too!
Why download this e-Book?
My January guide is so much more than just a guidebook to the city.
When you visit, don't you want to know exactly what YOUR visit will be like?
That's why I wrote the pages of Rome by Month, and why I wrote these e-books too: to give you a clear picture of what you can expect during YOUR visit here.
Don't forget, e-books can be accessed offline (once downloaded), so you can use them without relying on a wifi connection, or using your cellular data.
Your satisfaction is my top priority. I want you to get great use out of this e-book. That's why I made it.
If within 30 days you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you will receive a 100% refund, no questions asked.
Not coming to Rome in January?
We have e-books for every month in Rome (plus other topics coming soon!) - find them here:
I really care that you enjoy this website, and our e-books. I'd love to hear from you if you have any comments constructive criticism, or requests.
If there is an e-book or page you'd like to see, please let me know. Thanks again for following Romewise.
Comments? Questions? Suggestions?
Please come over to the private Romewise Facebook group and join in the conversation.
You will often find me there, happy to answer your questions / comments!
You will also meet other Rome lovers and experts, too.
What are you waiting for?