Wondering How to Visit Rome on YOUR Trip?
Visiting Rome in January is very different than coming in August. That's why I've got the monthly pages on this website.
Now, you can take that page with you as an e-book.
The Romewise monthly e-books give you just what you need!
- Wondering what special things happen in the Eternal City when you will be here? What annual events to plan for (or to avoid)?
- Wondering what to do in Rome based on the weather when you will be here?
- Worried you are bringing the wrong clothes and shoes?
- Not sure you will be able to find that perfect dish of Roman pasta you've been dreaming about? (Hint - food in Italy is seasonal!)
- Trying to figure out how to plan the perfect 3 day itinerary to see as much as you can when you come?
The Romewise monthly e-books will give you all this and more!
Why Get an e-Book of Rome by Month?
My monthly Rome guides are so much more than just a guidebook to the city.
When you visit, don't you want to know exactly what YOUR visit will be like?
That's why I wrote the pages of Rome by Month, and why I wrote these e-books too: to give you a clear picture of what you can expect during YOUR visit here.
Rome by Month e-Books - What's Inside
What's included in the Rome by Month ebooks?
- You'll find all the information already on the website page for that month (minus current events).
- My tips on what to expect in Rome that month
- Foods in season
- What to pack and what to wear
- Special things that always happen in Rome that month - like the opening of the rose-garden in late April, the Tiber summer fest during summer months, and what to expect during specific holidays like Easter, Christmas, New Years and August.
But not only that!
Each month's e-book includes a customized 3-day itinerary suggestion, specific to that month.
There's already a page with the perfect 3-day itinerary for Rome on the website.
In the e-book, I've tweaked the itinerary so it reflects what to expect in Rome for that specific month.
Each e-book links to live Google maps with the itinerary, but in case you don't have internet access (and you often don't while walking around a foreign city like Rome), I've also included static maps for you to follow.
And, the online maps include places to eat near all the sites mentioned, so you have those recommendations at hand too!
100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back
Your satisfaction is my top priority. I want you to get great use out of these e-books. That's why I made them.
If within 30 days you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you will receive a 100% refund, no questions asked.
I really care that you enjoy this website, and these e-books. I'd love to hear from you if you have any comments constructive criticism, or requests.
If there is an e-book or page you'd like to see, please let me know. Thanks again for following Romewise.